Did you know that
- In 1997 Embraer presented ERJ 145 at the Paris Air Show at Le Bourget airport, France. It was the first participation of Embraer aircraft in an international event, post-privatization.
- The privatization of Embraer in 1994 led to a profound cultural transformation in the company's long tradition of engineering innovation added to the increasing focus on business leadership and management.
- In 1998 the Brazilian AMX first participated in the event Ref Flag, sponsored by Nellis Air Force Base in Nevada, USA.
- In 1941 the National Air Forces, established on January 20 received the new designation of the Brazilian Air Force, by Decree No. 3,323.
- On June 12, 1931, was made the first flight of Air Mail Military between Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo.