Did you know that
- In 1997 Enbraer made public the new project and ERJ 145 at the Paris Air Show at Le Bourget airport, France. It was the first participation of Embraer aircraft in an international event, post-privatization.
- The privatization of Embraer in 1994 led to a profound cultural transformation in the company's long tradition of engineering innovation added to the increasing focus on business leadership and management.
- In 1998 the Brazilian AMX first participated in the event Ref Flag, sponsored by Nellis Air Force Base in Nevada, USA.
- In 1941 the National Air Forces, established on January 20 received the new designation of the Brazilian Air Force, by Decree No. 3,323.
- On June 12, 1931, was made the first flight of Air Mail Military between Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo.